Deschiderea conferintei ISEG va avea loc in ROOM 4 incepand cu ora 9.00
Sugeram ca prezentarea fiecarei lucrari sa fie de 15 minute dupa care vor urma discutii.
Pentru buna desfasurare a evenimentului, rugam ca toti participantii sa fie prezenti la ora inceperii conferintei!
Pentru autorii care doresc obtinerea unei diplome de participare la conferinta noastra am creat urmatorul formular unde fiecare autor trebuie sa isi introduca datele exact in forma in care doreste sa fie tiparite pe diploma.
ISEG 2021 – 27th of May 2021
Inclusive and sustainable economic growth. Challenges, measures and solutions
The Faculty of Economic Sciences and Business Administration within Transilvania University of Brasov, in collaboration with the Institute for Economic Forecasting of the Romanian Academy cordially invites you to submit research papers for presentation and discussions at the fourth edition of the International Conference „Inclusive and sustainable economic growth. Challenges, measures and solutions” (ISEG 2021).
The conference will be held online, on the university online platform, on the 27th of May 2021. The link will be announced few days before the conference.
The meeting will be an excellent opportunity for academics, researchers and doctoral students to present new research results and to discuss challenging issues on the topics of conference. The aim of this new series of conferences is to gather research interests and to stimulate collaborative research around actual macro- and microeconomic topics (as suggested below).
We are inviting submissions of both empirical and theoretical work that fits into the conference topics. Being a multi- and interdisciplinary conference, we encourage submission of papers in the following broad research areas: economics, finance, marketing and management. Examples of suitable topics:
- Economic growth and convergence perspectives in the European Union: Measurement methods and new empirical evidence
- Public and Private Finance Sustainability in the Context of Current Economic Challenges
- Issues and challenges in the Romanian higher education
- Challenges and prospects of economic growth in South Eastern Europe
- New inequalities, multidimensionality and growth pro-poorness
- Business for sustainable development
- New approaches in marketing and management
There is no conference fee.